description: Classification of data structures, space and time considerations. Linked lists, stacks and queues, tree structures, graphs. Array and pointer based implementations. Recursive applications.
objective: To introduce abstract concepts for data organization and manipulation, to show how these concepts are useful in problem solving and how the abstractions can be made concrete by using a programming language.
- Mustafa Levent Eksert
OfficeHours: Monday 13 40 - 15 40
- Omer Baykal
- Recep Firat Cekinel
- final : 2019-06-01 13:30:00, rooms: bmb1, bmb2
- other : 2019-05-14 18:00:00, rooms: MM14
- evaluation : 2019-05-03 09:40:00, rooms: bmb3
- other : 2019-04-16 18:00:00, rooms: MM14
- midterm : 2019-04-09 18:00:00, rooms: a101, bmb2, bmb3
- other : 2019-03-19 18:00:00, rooms: MM14